Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love Our Environment


As resolution in this 2013, I want to be wiser, especially to my environment. This nature has started to be broken. Then, I don’t want it become more broken.
How to make it?

At first, I will obey the rules that we must throw our garbage in the proper place. Since I was a child, I was always told to put trash in the garbage bin. However, I see people don’t care about this. Only few who obey this advice. The result is garbages spread everywhere. It makes our environment dirty. To solve this problem, start by a little thing first. We can keep our trash in pocket if there is no any garbage bin around us. If everyone attempts to do the little thing consequently, at least our environment becomes clean.

The second, I will not pick any flower or leaves that still stay alive. Someone said, if we can’t save the environment, don’t break it. I have ever picked one beautiful flower and my friend was angry to me. She said, I should not pick the flower, because it is alive too, as like us. We absolutely don’t want to be disturbed.

Next, I have a willing to plant minimum one tree in 2013. Hopefully it will be in my birthday. So, someday I can say to myself, also to my friends, “I planted this tree at my 18th birthday.”

At last but not least, I will reduce the usage of plastic. If I buy food, I will decline the plastic bag to wrap the food. I prefer to bring it by my hands or using my own container. Absolutely, my container can be reused. It will reduce the volume of plastic trash which is hard to be degraded.

Many things I can do for my environment. I live here. I must care too about it. Hopefully I do more so I can live peacefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment